Once you know what type of diamond you would like our diamond search tool is a great place to start looking for a quality diamond in your budget. If you find something you like please let us know through our contact page and we will return your enquiry within 24 hours. This diamond search inventory is a list of internationally available loose certified diamonds where you can find just about any diamond possible. This list does not cover all of our available international diamonds and if you cannot find the diamond that you need please contact us and we will find it for you. Although we endeavour to provide the most competitive prices possible if you find a better price let us know and we will better the competitors price.
*If you cannot find the exact diamond that you are looking for, please send us an email message. We have an inventory much greater than what is displayed on our search list.
*If the diamond that you are looking for is not in our online stock list, please contact us as not all of our diamonds are displayed in the online diamond search.
Use The Diamond Search System To Choose Your Diamonds
Diamond Brokers Queensland’s diamond search system has been developed to quickly and easily search through thousands of guaranteed available diamonds. Once you know the quality of diamond you would like to buy you can make adjustments to your search to find the diamond that will match your budget. If you have search the system and still cannot find the diamond that you need please contact one of our consultants and we will will find your perfect diamond.
Use the Diamond Search System for your diamond search for Australia. It is a good diamond database for Australia since you have many diamonds to choose from.
How To Use The Diamond Search System
Where to look for diamonds? Look for diamonds in our Diamonds Search System. It’s so easy to use.
- Select the diamond shape or shapes that you prefer.
- Type in the appropriate boxes the size of the diamond you want. Or you simply move the lever until the right carat number appears on the boxes to correspond to the diamond you are looking for.
- Type in the appropriate boxes the minimum and maximum prices you are willing to pay for your diamond. Or you can move the lever until the right price range corresponds to the one you want.
- Move the lever to choose the colour grade of the diamond.
- Move the lever to select the clarity grade for your diamond.
- Check the appropriate certification agencies that you will accept. If you will not accept uncertified diamonds, kindly uncheck the appropriate box.
There are advanced options:
- If you click the box for “Polish”, a range will appear. Move the lever to the suitable grade you want.
- If you click the box for “Symmetry”, a range will appear similar to that of “Polish”. Just move the lever for the suitable grade you prefer.
If you are not sure of the grades of your diamond search, just click the circle with a question mark in it. A description of the grades will appear.
If you hover the mouse on any of the items on any of the columns, you will get these sample details about the diamond:
- Depth %
- Table %
Click the “View” button to view the complete details of the diamond:
- Weight (carats)
- Price (in Australian dollars)
- Depth %
If you like the quality and description of the diamond and the price is within your range, then please put your details at the bottom part of the “View” window.
Contact Us When You Find Your Diamonds
Once your search for diamonds is over since you have used the diamond finder thru our Diamond Search System, then it is time to contact us.
If you find something you like, please let us know. Give us a call or send us an email. We will return your enquiry within 24 hours.